Okay, so in a matter of months, summer’s going to be here again and I just can’t wait to go back to the beach. Yup, I’m so excited to feel the warm fresh air blowing from the ocean, the feeling of the cool sand between my toes, the smell of salt, the sound of waves crashing onto the shore—you know, the typical feeling bumming at the beach! I’m pretty sure most of you are as excited as me as well. That’s why as early as now, I’m beginning to plan my trips—from where I’m going to (of course!) what I’m going to be wearing—and so should you. If you’re still unsure what you’re going to be wearing on the beach, here are some swimwear you might want to consider:
So for the tops, there are several cuts that are quite popular today. Take a look at these, get familiar with it, and choose those top styles you think would look great on you:
- Bandeau – this is a top which is basically a strip of cloth (from the French word “bandeaux” meaning strip). It wraps around a woman’s breast and it’s perfect for those who want to minimize their tan lines. Furthermore, bandeau tops are great for highlighting collarbones.
- Triangle – this is perfect for those who are blessed with medium-sized boobs. That’s because triangles often don’t have paddings so it’ll be perfect if you have a bit of “meat” up there—you know, to highlight them. But beware if you have huge bosoms as triangles don’t offer much coverage.
- Halter – this is pretty much the same as triangles but it offers more coverage. This also offers more lift and support for those with bigger breasts. And if you want show off your cleavage, hater’s the perfect cut for you.
- Tankini – if you’re not too keen on showing too much skin, this will be a great option as it has a longer top with partial to full coverage.
For bottoms, there are a few styles to consider. Same with tops, these bottoms have designs that can highlight your physical attributes. Read on:
- Hipster – from the name itself, you would’ve figured out for yourself that it sits on your hips. Who would look great in these? Those with wide hips, of course.
- Skirted – for those who are conscious of their wide hips and thighs, you may want to consider a skirted bottom. It offers additional coverage to your hips and thighs.
- Side-tie – yup, it’s those bottoms that you can tie at the sides. The best thing about it is you can adjust and readjust the sides for a perfect fit.
- High-waist – if you’re looking to sport those retro beach looks this summer, you can opt for this one. Aside from being funky, it also offers a fuller back and waist coverage.
- Brazilian – its high and narrow cut means that this style offers the least coverage. But if you have a great body and you’re confident with it, why not, right? You’ll not only look sexy in this but it will also give you the most freedom in movement.
- Bandeau – same as its counterpart top, a Bandeau one piece swimsuit lets you show of your shoulders.
- Cutout – this one-piece swimsuit is definitely a tease as it has cutouts for a more sexier you.
- Tank – for those whop are blessed with an athletic body or for those who want a classy yet sexy style, this is perfect for you. It has an over-the-shoulder strap and can highlight your shape without baring too much skin.
- Halter – same as the halter top, this one-piece swimsuit gives you more breast lift and support for your boobies. Some halter swimsuits also feature a plunging neckline so you can just imagine how sexy it can get.
- Monokini – this is a one-piece swimsuit that looks like a two-piece save for the connecting part that is usually on the stomach area. Definitely a smart design, I must say.
So there you have it, pretty much everything you would need to know in swimsuits. Of course there are many more designs out there to choose from. These are just the basics that that could help you choose the right design to suit your needs this summer. And honestly, I really think that the designs I mentioned above is enough.
Anyways, if you’re having a hard time looking for the perfect swimsuit, you can always shop online. Try clicking on the images and it will take you to the site where you can buy stylish swimsuits without breaking the bank. Hope this helps. Good luck with your swimsuit hunt and enjoy the beach this coming summer! 🙂